SRD Status Check for April 2023 Via WhatsApp
So you’ve submitted your R350 grant application and like any of us, you want to track it. SASSA has made it easier as it is possible to check your SRD grant status on WhatsApp, here’s how.
You may also like to see what Sassa recently said about Sassa card replacement.
Have you applied for SASSA’s R350 grant and you now want to see where your application is?
Here’s how to check your R350 grant application status on WhatsApp.
- Add 082 046 8553 as a contact on your phone
- Open your WhatsApp and refresh your contacts
- Open a chat
- Send a message saying ‘hi’
- Send a message saying ‘help’
- You will be given various options, respond saying ‘4’
- Then, reply with ‘status’
- Enter your reference number
- You will then receive your Sassa SRD status
You will need to provide your ID number and cellphone number you used when you submitted your R350 grant application. Get more tips on your SRD grant here. Hope you got all info about SRD Status Check for April 2023 Via WhatsApp.
On the Other News: Sassa Card Replacement Procedure
Social grants recipients who choose to get their social grants payment through their personal bank account must bring along the following documents to SASSA:
• Proof of bank account received from the bank or
• Three months bank statement that depicts the personal details of the client such as names and bank accounts
• Proof of Identity
These documents should be submitted to the nearest SASSA Office to mandate SASSA to pay the beneficiary social grant into the chosen personal bank account. There is no limit as to how many times beneficiaries can change their method of payment as it is their right to do so – beneficiaries are advised to request the change of method of payment once in a month.