Sassa Welcomes the Extension of Sassa Card Validity
Validity of expired SASSA gold cards extended to 31 December 2023
▪ The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) welcomes the decision taken by the Payment Association of South Africa (PASA) to extend the validity of expired SASSA/ Postbank gold cards until 31 December 2023.
▪ This means that social grant recipients can continue using their expired cards for social grant payment transactions at ATMs and retailers (e.g Checkers, Shoprite, USave, OK, Pick n Pay, Boxer and other participating retailers).
More about Sassa
- When is Old Age Pension Paid for May 2023
- PASA has Extended the Validity of Expired Sassa Gold Cards
- Sassa Payment Dates for May 2023 Old Age Pension and Other Grants
- Sassa Confirms Grant Payment Dates for May 2023
- How to Check Sassa Balance on Your Phone
- SRD Status Check for April 2023 Via WhatsApp
- SRD Payment Schedule and Grant Increases
- No Need to Reapply For the COVID-19 SRD Grant